Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Sunday


This Easter was alot of fun and I also learned a few things. First I hid the eggs and left them all empty because I thought that she would have fun with all of the bright colored plastic eggs and not care about the candy but I was wrong. First thing Brooklyn did was open all the eggs and she was very concerned that there was nothing in them. So then I quickly rounded up all of the eggs and filled them with fruit snacks and other goodies. By then she could really care less and was way more interested in my wallet. I guess next time I will learn to do it right the first time.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

funny mommy!! They learn too early about candy! Cute, Cute blog! I am excited to be able to see more pics of little brooklyn! Sure wish we could see you guys more often! love you!