Friday, April 30, 2010

Random pics

Brooklyn loves to dress up, one night she came out in an old Haloween costumes and play crown. I think she looks like the boy from Where The Wild Things Are and by the way never ever see the movie, i still wish i could have those two hours of my life back.We all went down the slide together at Grandmas house and Brooklyn is not being tortured she is actually laughing.
Bailey, our little cutie pie.



Don't you just want to squeeze her.


I asked Brooklyn to smile for the camera, this is the face she gave me. She has so much personality and is so entertaining.




I told her to give me a real smile this time, much better.



I just love these two!! I came into the front room one morning and this is how they were watching tv. They are best buds and mommy's favorites.











4 comments:

Thayerclan said...

yea for an update! Bailey is so big! What cutie patooties you have :)

McGuire's said...

I'm so glad you didn't wait a year again! I think your girls look soooo much alike! Do you think so? They are so beautiful and so cute together. Amazing how much hair Bailey has and I do want to squeeze her!

Roseanne said...

It's so fun to see you guys on the blog. YEA for an update!!!!!!! You're girls are so cute!!!!!!!

Lindsey said...

Wahooo an update!! Your girls are so adorable, and yes I do want to squeeze them :) Jenna had the same "fountain" hairdo as Bailey when she was that age. Love it!!
Keep the pictures coming :)