Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!!

I love this pic of my two princesses and my prince. Bailey was so happy to write with markers on the pumpkins, she sucked on the marker for most of the night and could have cared less about the candy.

Fun at the ward Halloween party. Brooklyn was doing the cake walk for awhile without her number being called, she soon came over to me with two cupcakes. "ohh did you win", "nope, I just grabbed them, I was done walking"

Tinkerbell is about to fly (minus the wings, she didn't like them)


What's up cutie pie?!

This is Brooklyn and her bff Madilyn getting ready to go to their preschool party.

We got to dress up on Thurs, Friday and Sunday!!

We had a great time trick or treating, Brooklyn was really into it this year and Bailey was great as soon as we gave her a sucker.

This Halloween was alot of fun. I loved dressing up the girls and I'm sure I had more fun with the costumes and accesories than they did:)



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was excited before but now after looking at these pics Thanksgiving cannot come soon enough!! Your girls are super cute in their costumes. And I swear Bailey didn't have all of that gorgeous hair this summer?!! She is growing up so fast. And look at you with long hair, love it!
Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

McGuire's said...

I wish Halloween was more often...so you would blog more! I love to see pics of your girls and stuff going on. They are so beautiful and growing up! Love the princess dresses. and your hair is so long! Very cute. I'm thinking of growing mine out, but that might last a month... Blog again!

Roseanne said...

Nice, it's the yearly Halloween post! I love it :) You guys are so cute! I really like your blonde hair too, you look super cute!

Thayerclan said...

Yay a blog post! Cute girls! Can't believe how long Bailey's hair is!

bree n rew said...

Greatchen it's so great to see your phtos! I need to get better at blogging haha :) You need a facebook so we can email more often :)